1. Access and use of this website is provided by Ukraine Technology Collective ("Collective").
2. The Collective’s legal status is a voluntary association who have come together to support the well-being of Ukrainian developers and their families impacted by the war in their country.
3. The Collective does not charge any fees and will ensure that 100% of any donation (kind) will go to its intended recipient.
4. The Collective does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered by donors to companies requesting coverage.
5. The Collective only provides a service of connecting volunteer donors to companies in need. It does not perform and check any references or similar or check the quality of work produced by a donor including for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations and the company in need shall be solely responsible for ensuring all volunteers are of sufficient skill and that all work performed by a volunteer is appropriate and of sufficient and good for purpose.
6. Volunteers offering to donate time and doing work for a company in need, represent and warrant that they own or have obtained all rights, licences, consents, permissions to conduct the work.
7. The Collective is not responsible for quality or the level of service provided by volunteers. We provide no warranty with respect to any work done as a result of being matched by the Collective. We encourage companies in need to use common sense in choosing appropriate services.
8. All users of this website should exercise no lesser degree of caution in appraising what you see on the website than you do offline. Even though both volunteers and companies in need are prohibited from doing so, people may provide information, or otherwise behave, in a way that is unreliable, misleading or even illegal. You should also note that people may not necessarily be who they say they are. Your use of the website is entirely at your own risk.
Your ‘company in need’ agree that we will not be liable for: Any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system; or Any other loss or damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, loss of profit or loss of use, direct, indirect or incidental loss) arising out of your use or inability to use our websites (including downloading or streaming from the website), their content, any information on or from the websites or any link to another website and whether such loss or damage arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
Your privacy (Privacy Statement)
Our commitment and philosophy
1. values and respects the right to privacy of all individuals and organisations.
2. does not collect any personal information about our supporters and web visitors, except that which is knowingly and specifically supplied by you
3. is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information.
What personal information do we collect?
Information such as name, telephone number, and e-mail address, you provide is collected in connection with specific activities which may include volunteering, campaigns, feedback, surveys, e-mail bulletins and petitions.
The Collective collects web usage data like numbers and frequency of visitors, pages accessed and files downloaded. This helps us determine how much our visitors use parts of the site, how many people visit on a regular basis and the usefulness of our pages. This information doesn't tell us anything about who you are or where you live - it simply allows us to monitor the effectiveness of our website.
Why do we collect personal information?
You do not have to disclose any personal information to us, but we do need certain information in order to provide specific services or information to you. Personal details will be used for the purpose for which it is collected (e.g. connecting companies in need with volunteers) and/or to provide you with Collective correspondence. We may also use this information to keep you up to date about changes to our website or Collective activities. We may change these Terms at any time, in which case the amended Terms will be posted on the website and will apply from the date we post them. Please check these Terms on each occasion you use the website. If you continue to use the website you will be bound by the latest Terms.
The format and content of the website changes constantly. You should refresh your browser each time you visit the website to ensure that you access the most up to date version.